Kevin Hollingsworth
(909) 469-6999


Do NOT call the office. Send all service/repair requests to Include your name, address, phone number, and a brief description of the concern. Pictures are often helpful. 
If you live in a mobile home park, first direct your concern to the resident manager. 

In the event of an emergency
please call 909-972-1414The emergency operator will attempt to contact us. If you are unable to reach someone on our staff, and the matter is a true emergency that cannot wait until the next business day, you may call a local and reputable repair service. We will credit your cost in the rent payment IF the repair was truly an emergency. 

During business hours call 909-469-6999 or your community manager.

In the event of an emergency please call 909-972-1414
. The operator will attempt to contact us. If you are unable to reach someone on our staff, and the matter is a true emergency that cannot wait until the next business day, you may call a local and reputable repair service. The  Board will credit your cost IF the repair was truly an emergency. 



What if the final day of the grace period falls on a weekend or holiday?
Rent is due on the due date, and is considered late if paid after the due date. For those tenancies that offer a grace period, if the final day of the grace period falls on a weekend or holiday, the late charge will apply if the rent is received AFTER the end of the next business day.

If the post office loses my rent payment, do I still have to pay a late fee?
We are not responsible for checks lost in the mail. However, if a tenant has a good payment record, we will generally waive a late fee one time only for checks lost in the mail. Remember rent can be paid on-line via our website. 

If I pay a partial rent payment, do I still have to pay a late fee?
The late fee applies when the ENTIRE rent is not paid by the end of the grace period. However, depending on the tenant's payment history and how short the rent payment is, we will consider waiving a portion of the rent payment late fee.

Where do I mail rent payment or HOA dues? 
PO Box 37, San Dimas, Ca. 91773 

Can I pay my rent or dues payment in person?
Yes. Our office can accept rent payments and HOA dues Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Friday until 5:00 PM. For your convenience, we have a secure after-hours payment drop box at the front of our office.

Do you accept credit card or debt card payments?
Yes. Credit card and debit card payments are accepted by our on-line payment service provider  (Zego). A convenience fee will apply.

Can I pay my rent payment or HOA dues on-line?
Yes. Call our office to obtain an account number. Once you have the account number, just go to our website and click on "Pay Rent On-Line".


Who do I call if my furnace or gas appliances don't work, or if I smell gas?
The Gas Company will light pilots,inspect furnaces and gas appliances at no charge. The technician will advise you if the equipment needs repair, in which case you can contact our office.

Who is responsible for broken windows?
In most cases, the tenant is responsible for broken windows including windows broken by friends and acquaintances of the tenant. Broken windows must be promptly repaired by a qualified tradesman at the tenant's cost.

Who is responsible for drain stoppages such as toilet overflows caused by foreign objects or excess toilet paper?
Tenants are responsible for all drain stoppages unless the plumbing is proven to be defective. 

Who is resonsible when a kitchen garbage disposer stops working? 
In most cases, a garbage disposer stops working due to being jammed by excessive and/or hard to grind food waste or objects. It is the tenants responsibility to unjamb the disposer.  

Who is responsible for damage to my possessions caused by a leaking roof or broken water pipe, etc.?
Regardless of fault, a landlord is not responsible for any damage to or theft of a tenant's personal property and belonings. Please refer to our "Renter's Insurance" page. If there is any sign of moisture, the tenant must notify the property manager immediately.

Can I change my locks?
Yes, at your cost and you must give your property manager a copy.

What if I see insects such as ants, cockroaches, spiders, bedbugs, or rodents?
As set forth in your rental agreement, pest control is not in the tenancy. However, if such pests are present in your residence, and is beyond your control, we will arrange for professional treatment. If lack of adequate housekeeping causes the infestation, the tenant is responsible for treatment and control. We will not treat for outdoor rodents and pests.


What if I want to move in a roommate?
A tenant must receive a management approval BEFORE adding a roommate. In most cases, an additional roommate will be approved as long as the prospective roommate completes an application, pays the screening fee, has no criminal or eviction history, and the additional occupant does not cause the occupancy limits to be exceeded. Sometimes, a slight rent increase will be imposed due to the additional wear and tear.

One of my roommates moved out. Am I still responsible for their share of the rent?
Yes. Each approved tenant is responsible for the entire rent.

Am I entitled to the interest on my security deposit?
Landlords are not required by law to pay interest to a tenant for their security deposit. In addition, all money is held in a Trust Account which are forbidden by law to earn interest.

Is smoking allowed?
All rental agreements prohibit indoor smoking on ANY substance, including medical marijuana. Outdoor smoking is permitted (unless prohibited by law). 

Can I paint the interior walls?
In most cases, yes. The landlord must approve the color and texture before the project is started. The landlord will not reimburse the cost of the paint unless prior arrangements are made. All work must be performed in a professional manner. We suggest you keep all paint approval documentaion until move out inpection is completed.

All vehicles must be in operating condition and currently registered (unless a garage is available to store such a vehicle).
Vehicles leaking fluids are prohibited.
Tenants in single family homes are responsible for broken, clogged, or misadjusted sprinkler heads.